Friday

Friday Afternoon Fun...

Here we go...

I debated for a long time about whether or not I was even going to comment on the Senator Craig thing, mainly because every other political blogger/news outlet in the country was delivering on point analysis (snicker). But then I thought I'd better say something. Because a member of the "family values" party getting caught up in a sex scandal is an event that comes along only something like once every two weeks, and I didn't want to get caught with my pants down (Ha...Alright I'm done). Anywho, I found this little gem via TRex's Late Late Night FDL:



Oh, God! That's funny.

Jeebus. This guy just can't stop with the press conferences (another Schecter find):



Larry Craig...British?

It seem to recall something else happening this week...What was that? I definitely know it wasn't nearly as big as a story as a U.S. Senator getting charged with a misdemeanor...Oh, yeah! The frickin' ATTORNEY GENERAL RESIGNED!!! Kudos to the MSM on that one (MSM = main-stream media from now on). Here's TPM's top ten unforgettable Gonzo moments. (I haven't decided if this is totally hilarious or tragically melancholy yet...Help me out.)



Love it! I suck so hard, even I'm surprised!

And for the sake of something non-political, and the fact that the NFL kicks off next Thursday night, AND the fact that I have the Bear's defense in fantasy football, here they are Bill Schwartzky Superfans:



Well, that's all for this week folks...I gotta get the hell out of town. So until next week...

Peace out and have a awesome Labor Day!

No comments: