Friday

Horseshit!

For those of you who personally know me, you are aware of my (more than likely unhealthy) obsession with Pearl Jam. So it should come as no such surprise that this really chaps my ass. Just to let you all know, I am now in the process of canceling my cellular subscription with AT&T...This is bullshit...

AT&T Censors Pearl Jam’s Anti-Bush Lyrics At Lollapalooza

Seriously...What.The.Fuck? If Eddie Vedder poses a serious threat to national security, I will join the rest of you on the roof of my building on Dec. 24 to wait for Santa to come and bring us presents. I'll also make it my personal mission in life to cancel rabbit hunting season this year in an effort to make sure the Easter Bunny doesn't accidentally become Dick Cheney's Sunday evening dinner!

Fuck you AT&T. Thanks for outing yourselves as the true enemy to freedom...Trust me, you are not keeping anyone safe by censoring a rock band.

WAKE UP! and do something about this. DO NOT let major corporations take over the internet. Because if they do, Pearl Jam getting censored will be the least of our concerns.


Save the Net Now

No comments: