Thursday

OMG!!

I just watched this video on Wonkette and now I feel like stabbing my eardrums out with a dull, rusty nail so that I may never again be forced (or force myself) to suffer such a horrible commentary. I should have taken Wonkette's warning more seriously:

WARNING:Wonkette takes no responsibility for personal injuries the viewer inflicts upon him or her self after watching this video. Readers are recommended to keep all guns, knives, razors, nooses and other methods of suicide at a distance; when the chairman of the Iowa Federation of College Republican, Benjamin Johnson, speaks his first line — “I don’t know why every student isn’t as politically active as I am” — self-torture is unavoidably the first recourse. Wonkette, for example, had a fork next to itself while watching this video, and now that fork is in Wonkette’s eye.




What tree did this fuckwit just fall out of? You know I was going to transcribe the ending of that interview and then interject some comments, but what he says about the war and 9-11 is so unfathomably stupid that I can't find the words to describe how I feel right now.

Well that, and this nail lodged in my head is starting to cause some real issues with my cognition.

Update: Christ, Jesus H. Please, make this stop. There's more...



To borrow a bit from Shakes:

Mike Rogers says: "I have no scientific proof it works, but on a scale of 1 to 10, my gaydar tripped a 15!"

It's good to post this now, so when, after a meteoric rise in national politics as a GOP prodigy, Senator Benjamin Johnson is discovered blowing Senator George P. Bush in the Senate toilets while wearing a wetsuit with a condom-covered dildo up his ass, we can say we knew him when.

It's like a stroll up memory lane.


My colleagues and I are in the office and we're getting ready to seek out scientific proof that a gaydar can actually trip a 15. We designed a series of experiments of showing this video with no sound to self-proclaimed conservatives (Boy howdy do we have a shitload of 'em around here!) and we plan to monitor various body functions with some very serious looking medical equipment.

Results will be posted at Townhall immediately following the tests.

No comments: