Thursday

I ♥ Huckabee

You may have already seen or heard Huckabee's newest dumbass remark of the day, but I thought it worth sharing just in case - especially on V's day because I love the guy that damn much:

via McClatchy

"I know people say that the math doesn't work out," Huckabee said this week. "Folks, I didn't major in math. I majored in miracles, and I still believe in those, too."


That's all well and good, Mike. I would expect that someone who vehemently dismisses evolution as a myth and thinks Adam and Eve saddled up triceratops in The Garden of Eden probably would think it's still possible to win 96% of the remaining delegates. Btw, how does someone "major in miracles", Governor? Is that like where they teach you to pray really hard so that your toast comes out with an image of Jesus burnt into it?

You hang there, Huck. You are a comedic wet dream.

As an added Valentine's Day bonus:

"Baby experiences what is what like 6,000 years ago in the Garden of Eden."

No comments: