Thursday

Unquestioningly Unconscionable

I lost all my respect for CNN several months ago...right around the time the had a picture of OBL on screen with a subtitle that read "Where's Obama?" I now have negative respect for CNN. I just caught this screen shot not more than a few minutes ago (I apologize in advance for my shitty photoshopping skills. This was done with Power Point and Paint as I'm still looking for an affordable image editor.):



"Hey! Are you there? Send us pictures of anguished people who may very well have just experienced the most traumatic experience they will ever endure. C'mon...it's what the people want. Be a part of real 'reality TV'"

The news has become entertainment. What the fuck does that seven word line say about the state of our society? I'm fucking sick to my stomach.

This is cliche, but my heartfelt sorrow to the victims and their families. I don't know what else to say.

UPDATE: It's 7:55 a.m. on Friday and those fucks still have that damn link up!

No comments: