Tuesday

Wow...I knew it was bad, but...

...this is so unrealistic I'd like to know why I'm just learning of this from the BBC.

via Shakesville



Touching on something from this morning - I wonder how Dear Leader would respond to this video. First, I'm sure someone would have to explain to him that those people are real Americans. Secondly, I'm almost as sure that he'd make some snide, smart ass comment in private about these unfortunate souls. Lastly, no one in their right mind would let the King out of his isolation bubble long enough to be exposed something this bad.

After he leaves office, I wonder if his advisers and people really close to him intend to continue insulating him from the disastrous legacy of his abysmal presidency. Will it even be possible? Or does the current crop of GOP machinists just plan to send him out to pasture in Crawford with a small army of Blackwater mercenaries whose sole purpose will be making sure only the right people and information get on or off the ranch?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.