Thursday

Untitled...

Wow. Just wow. I can't help but post this after reading it at Shakesville.

Rather than post the entire image I want to type what this sexy beeotch wrote before attaching his likeness to said prose (my bolds):

You've been hurt before. You want a man who will treat you right, but you don't want to be hurt again. Sure, good men are out there. Successful men. Honest men. Fantastic handsome boy toys who will cater to your every whim and need. Alas, but you have not found one that has it all. The one your mother "told you about". The man of your dreams who will take care of you. Love you. Cherish you. A man who will be a father to your children. Someone who will go to that PTA meeting and will throw the ball around with little Clarence. Someone to blow on little Julie's knee when it gets a boo-boo. Most importantly, someone who will take Mommy and show her that there is a kind of passion that she has never even begun to imagine. Cascades of ecstasy and pleasure wrapped up in one 6-foot-3, 220 pound package.

Well Mommy, here is your payday.


Yeah, I know what your thinking...this guy must be the sexiest man to walk the face of the earth. Well, you'd be exactly right...Ladies, here is YOUR payday:



Told ya he was hot. I'm not even gay and I'd throw this guy my digits.

Please excuse me while I run down the hall to the bathroom so I don't get any vomit on my keyboard.

No comments: