Tuesday

I'm freakin' out!!!

I can't even describe how I feel today. I've been praying since I woke up this morning that the nightmare of the past eight years will be over by tomorrow morning. The energy in the campaign headquarters here in State College yesterday was incredible - I was out pounding the pavement for B-rack for a few hours yesterday, and I didn't see a single McCain campaign volunteer the entire time. I guess they've given up on Penn State.

Well, there's still more work to be done, so I'm gonna get out of here. But first, this song has been running through my head constantly for the past few hours, and I just found this acoustic version, which is one of the most A-1 bad ass things I've seen in awhile...



Vote today - we can do something about the sorrow right here, right now. Remember: If nothing changes, nothing changes!

No comments: