Wednesday

Oh Noes!!!

The scary black dude with a weird name who celebrates Islamo-communo-fascisto-liberal-homo-hippie-voodoo-baby eating-kitten killing-ideals won! The world is going to end. I literally heard a woman say that while I was getting coffee this morning at like 5:00. I don't know about you folks, but I'm scared as hell at the thought of this being the future of Amuurrrrica:



Scary looking bunch of shifty liberals who want to turn your children into Marxist robots hell bent on destroying democracy and ushering in an era of a New Communist World Order.


Okay, enough stupidity. That wasn't even really funny. I'm exhausted and drunk with excitement and hope (which is much better than actually being drunk, right Pat? - inside joke!).

In all seriousness though, at least the stalwart of national security that is Sarah Palin can get back to her normal job of keeping an eye on the three people that live in Northeastern Russia, or hunting endangered species from a helicopter, or trying to get Alaska to secede from the Union, or being governor of Alaska, or whatever the hell it is that she does. I was worried that if McCain won we'd have no one in the Arctic Circle holding things down. I can put that fear to bed and finally get some sleep. Peace out.

It's a whole new day!

P.S.: In the few hours of sleep I actually did get last night, I had a dream that I was playing the song that I posted yesterday on a brand new guitar. What does that mean? I don't know, but it was pretty frickin' cool. Somethings are too coincidental to be coincidental.

Stay up pimps!

2 comments:

Pat said...

Hah! much better indeed!!

Also, I'm so relieved that the Wasilla youth hockey team now has its mom back... As for McCain, well he can probably run for President of the Phoenix AARP as a consolation prize...

Tribe said...

That's funny. I almost forgot about the poor hockey kids. As for the Phoenix AARP, I think Walnuts might be too old to run for that office.