Monday

I'm feeling sadistic again...

I'm going to do the spiritual thing and warn you now not want to watch the videos I've posted below.

(via the General)



If you've ignored my advice and decided to watch, consider taking heed at this point - it's get's worse...much worse.



Oh noes! Russia made it's move on the Ukraine? What? Why? Where the hell is that part of The Bible? And which book and chapter talks about "The Day of The Nukes"?

This is getting weird.



I didn't realize that was Sarah Palin in these videos until that last clip. I'm glad she found work.

I can see why the holy rollers get really freaked out about the rapture. I don't even believe in that stuff and those videos have me feeling a tad schizo at the moment.

UPDATE: I feel better now...



Smitty showed me how to do the "Burning Bush" and "Make my booty drop like the walls of Jericho".

I really am sorry. That was...just awful.

No comments: