Tuesday

Teh Awesome!

This is what I saw last night on my way to an H&I meeting in a neighboring town last night:


Image courtesy Scott Hurst


That's Venus, the Moon, and Jupiter in conjunction - a pretty rare event and one that I'm glad I got to see.

It's sort of strange how these things happen for me: Had I known beforehand that this alignment would be taking place, I can all but guarantee that I would have missed it. Either because of my own stupidity or some other factor outside of my control. However, not knowing what I was looking at at the time I witnessed the conjuncture, makes the moment seem all the more amazing now that I know what was going on. As I said before, I had no idea what the hell I was looking at, but I had a pretty awesome feeling that it was something special.

On a more philosophical note: I guess each situation is as "special" as each of us makes it.

No comments: